food vendor application

Thank you for your interest in becoming a food vendor at River Parks. Below is our Food Vendor Application that should be filled out completely. The Food Vendor Application should be submitted 30 days prior to any requested dates for consideration. If there are any questions or conflicts, we will contact you after our review of your application. If your application is approved, we will send you a Food Vendor Permit; this is usually sent about three weeks prior to your event. Please remember that until you have a Food Vendor Permit from this office, you do not have legal authorization to sell food or beverages in River Parks. Please feel free to contact our office at (918) 596-2001 if you have any questions.

Note: River Parks Authority retains sole and exclusive beer concessions and the right to sell carbonated beverages and water. Concessionaires are specifically prohibited from selling these, but may sell non-carbonated beverages (iced tea, lemonade, coffee, etc.) Concessionaires may sell sport drinks. However, you may only do so in accordance with the product sponsor of that event.

Any damages done to the River Parks Authority’s electrical infrastructure and/or equipment as a result of a vendors act or omission, will be the vendor’s responsibility to reimburse the River Parks Authority for the damages. The vendor will be notified within 5 working days of the problem.

If you need more than 50 Amps of electricity, you can be hardwired in. However, the River Parks Authority’s Licensed Electrical Contractor will perform ALL hardwiring! Vendors are PROHIBITED from hardwiring any items to the River Parks Authority electrical infrastructure and/or equipment.

Any vendor, whose electrical need is no more than 50 Amps of electricity, must be plugged in. There WILL BE NO hardwiring of vendors with electrical need lower than 50 Amps.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.