A trail striping project has begun on the west bank trail between the River West Festival Park and Turkey Mountain. The trail will remain open; however, trail users should use caution and watch for “wet paint” signs. This project is anticipated to be completed by early November.
Park & Trail Updates
- Updated Maps of Potential Flooding Areas
- Trail lights disabled. DO NOT USE THE TRAIL AFTER DARK.
- Due to flooding, we ask you not use the trails after dark. Do not enter flooded areas and be aware that water is still rising so a trail might not be passable on your return trip.
- Flooding causing numerous issues including sink holes and power outages along trail.
- Trail Warning at 68th and Riverside area.
- See All Alerts and Closures