Crews will be filling cracks on the east bank trails over the course of the next few weeks (Feb 2019). During this time, small sections of trail will be detoured to allow the hot tar to be applied. Please avoid these areas. Thanks!
Park & Trail Updates
- Updated Maps of Potential Flooding Areas
- Trail lights disabled. DO NOT USE THE TRAIL AFTER DARK.
- Due to flooding, we ask you not use the trails after dark. Do not enter flooded areas and be aware that water is still rising so a trail might not be passable on your return trip.
- Flooding causing numerous issues including sink holes and power outages along trail.
- Trail Warning at 68th and Riverside area.
- See All Alerts and Closures