Trail work update: There will be intermittent trail closure under I-244 bridge east and west banks to improve aesthetics and add some interpretive signage for Route 66. You can easily detour across 11th Street Bridge provided but watch for crossing traffic. Anticipated complete date May/2019
Park & Trail Updates
- Updated Maps of Potential Flooding Areas
- Trail lights disabled. DO NOT USE THE TRAIL AFTER DARK.
- Due to flooding, we ask you not use the trails after dark. Do not enter flooded areas and be aware that water is still rising so a trail might not be passable on your return trip.
- Flooding causing numerous issues including sink holes and power outages along trail.
- Trail Warning at 68th and Riverside area.
- See All Alerts and Closures