A trail striping project has begun on the west bank trail between the River West Festival Park and Turkey Mountain. The trail will remain open; however, trail users should use caution and watch for “wet paint” signs. This project is anticipated to be completed by early November.
Park & Trail Updates
- River Parks Trail Behind River Spirit Casino has reopened after flood damage repairs
- UPDATE: Trail RE-OPEN - Turkey Mountain Paved Trail from Main Parking Lot to I-44
- TRAIL CLOSURE: Turkey Mountain Paved Trail from Main Parking Lot to I-44
- West Bank near pedestrian bridge are back open after flood repairs.
- West Bank near pedestrian bridge is closed for repairs from the flood. NO through access at all. Closure estimated for 3-4 weeks
- See All Alerts and Closures
W!LD Turkey Fundraising Gala
Thursday, October 3rd - 5:30pm
BASECAMP at Turkey Mountain - Camping and Music Oct 5-6
Monarchs on the Mountain - Migration Celebration at Turkey Mountain - Saturday Sept 21
Saturday, Sept 21st from 10am - 2pm
- See All Events