A trail striping project has begun on the west bank trail between the River West Festival Park and Turkey Mountain. The trail will remain open; however, trail users should use caution and watch for “wet paint” signs. This project is anticipated to be completed by early November.
Park & Trail Updates
- River Parks named as NatureWork’s 2019 Wildlife Stewardship Award Recipient - Thank You NatureWorks!
- Asphalt Repair on East Bank during February 2019 - Detours possible
- Intermittent trail closure under I-244 bridge east and west banks
- Buy the Turkey Mountain 2019 Calendar!
- West Bank Trail Striping
- See All Alerts and Closures