Introducing the newest addition to the NatureWorks collection at River Parks at 41st and Riverside. Thanks to all who helped and all who joined us to enjoy the unveiling of Great Blue Heron at River Parks Thursday. Special thanks to sculptor Raymond Gibby of Spanish Fork, Utah, and his parents Greg and Barbara who traveled from Garfield, Ark …
Park & Trail Updates
- 96th and Riverside Park Restrooms Temporarily Closed
- TRAIL CLOSURE: Sunday Oct 13th 3:00 p.m. til Monday at 6:00 a.m. at Jenks Bridge and 96th trail underpass.
- Turkey Mountain Parking Lot Closures Thursday Oct 3 from 3pm to 11pm (Both Lots) and Saturday Oct 5, 11am to 11pm (Lower Lot)
- River Parks Trail Behind River Spirit Casino has reopened after flood damage repairs
- UPDATE: Trail RE-OPEN - Turkey Mountain Paved Trail from Main Parking Lot to I-44
- See All Alerts and Closures