Activities and Events
Friday, July 4th
Three activity locations: River West Festival Park, Veterans Park, and Blue Rose Café/Elwood’s.
1) River West Festival Park – 2100 S. Jackson
6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. – Beverage booths, food vendors open
6:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. – Free inflatables, rock climbing wall, and laser tag presented by Nadel & Gussman & Crossland Heavy Construction
7:00 p.m. – National Anthem by Gary Harris
7:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. – Remarks from elected officials, event sponsors and River Parks Authority Executive Director, Matt Meyer
7:30 to 9:30 p.m. – Live music by Something Steel
9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. – Fireworks over the Arkansas River
- $5 Parking – the West Bank Arbor Park located at 464 E. 23rd Street, just west of the 21st Street Bridge. Attendees may access west bank parking from the west via Southwest Boulevard due to closing of the bridge to stage fireworks.
- $5 Parking – 2100 S. Jackson across from the River West Festival Park – accessible from Southwest Boulevard
2) Veterans Park – 1875 S. Boulder Ave.
Noon to 9:30 p.m. – Tulsa Parks will host their venue perfect for an old-fashioned family picnic. Free inflatables for kids!
6:00 p.m. – Children can begin decorating their bicycles to prepare for the Bicycle Parade for Kids
7:00 p.m. – Bicycle Parade for Kids presented by Tom’s Bicycles
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Music by Dan Crossland
3) Blue Rose Café and Elwoods
Blue Rose Cafe and Elwoods are offering plenty of outdoor fun and entertainment. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/bluerosetulsa
Other Events at River Parks during the July 4th weekend:
Friday, July 4th
Midnight Madness 50 Miler
Location and Time: 41st Street Plaza, at 41st and Riverside Drive, 11:59 p.m.
The Midnight Madness 50 Miler is a celebration of health and fitness that will challenge runners to take their physical and mental fitness to the next level. Runners will participate in a 50 mile road race that loops around the River Parks trail system. For more information or to register, go to www.tatur.org